Welcome to Utah Digital Marketing Experts! In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of setting up and installing Google Analytics 4 on your WordPress website using Rank Math. Google Analytics 4 is a powerful analytics tool that provides valuable insights into your website’s performance, while Rank Math is a popular SEO plugin that makes optimizing your website easier. By integrating Google Analytics 4 with Rank Math, you can track and analyze your website’s data to make informed decisions and optimize your SEO strategy. So, let’s get started!
Step 1: Create a Google Analytics 4 Property
The first step in setting up Google Analytics 4 is to create a new property in your Google Analytics account. If you don’t already have a Google Analytics account, you’ll need to sign up for one. Once you’re logged in, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Admin” tab in the bottom left corner of the Google Analytics dashboard.
- In the “Property” column, click on the drop-down menu and select “Create Property.”
- Choose “Web” as the property type and click “Continue.”
- Enter a name for your property, such as the name of your website, and fill in the required information.
- Click “Create” to create your Google Analytics 4 property.
Step 2: Get your Measurement ID
After creating your Google Analytics 4 property, you’ll need to get your Measurement ID, which is a unique identifier for your property. Follow these steps to find your Measurement ID:
- In the “Property” column of your Google Analytics dashboard, click on “Data Streams.”
- Click on the “Web” data stream that you created in Step 1.
- In the “Measurement ID” section, you’ll find your unique Measurement ID. It should start with “G-” followed by a combination of numbers and letters. Copy this Measurement ID as you’ll need it in the next step.